Friday, March 19, 2010

We Made It!

Yes, I'm still here. I know that I have been away from the blogging world recently but we have had LOTS going on. I am happy to report that we are all moved into our new house. The actual move went really smooth. I cannot thank our friends and family enough. We got it all moved in one load without breaking anything/anyone! That is what I call a success.

Everything is unpacked and in its proper place! If you know me this is no big surprise. I am not one of those people who can live out of boxes for months on end. We are loving our new house and have even had our first over night guest, Chelsea. She loved being here and we had a great time having her over.

Reese seems to be adjusting pretty well. However, he is still not sure that we actually live here. He cries when you put him in his "house", and I think it's because he's not convinced we are coming back. When we get home to let him out he always comes out stretching and yawning, so I know he relaxed and went to sleep (secretly that makes me feel good to know he wasn't worrying while we were gone). He does seem to love the backyard, but only if he has company. Since he has never had a yard to roam in, he is not sure what he is supposed to do out there. If you leave him outside alone he stands at the door waiting to be let back in. At least he doesn't scratch! And like most dogs, he barks at the mailman, trashtruck, and doorbell. I would say we are off to a goos start.

I know you are thinking, where are the pictures? Well...after our TV, a chest of drawers, and media hutch arrive we will be complete (minus curtains and some misc decorations). Once those arrive I will post pictures :)

Hope you have enjoyed your spring break!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well. I'm sure you enjoyed having Spring Break to get your house organized! Excited to see those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going crazy waiting for pictures! I don't want to wait anymore, lol. I'm so happy your move went well. I can't wait to see your house!

    ReplyDelete